Monday 10 March 2014

25 Weeks


So my perspective recently altered….



I cannot believe that I am already 25 weeks and 3 days pregnant. This whole experience is going by so quickly. She'll be here in 3 months time. I've been getting clucky and making lots of little baby girl things. Today I finished her quilt top. I used this fabric. It's looking very pretty if I might say so.

Our bedroom is also filling up. We have a change table covered in baby clothes, a bassinet and also a cot (which is actually still in storage. We're going to fix it up).

She kicks and moves around a fair bit. She stressed me out last week because I thought I hadn't felt her move in a while. Into see the midwife I went, who told me she was fine. She'd flipped the other way and was kicking somewhere else. Sneaky baby. We've already given her a name - but you're going to have to wait to find out. 

In terms of how I'm feeling - heavy and uncoordinated mostly. Achy and stretching - but also very happy. 







No comments: